The Medtronic Evolve’s three core principles align with the values we hold at Pain Institute of Long Island, making this workflow management system ideal for both our pain relief specialists and our patients.
Throughout our decades of combined experience, our doctors have learned what does and does not work, and the Medtronic Evolve workflow management system helps us to exceed your expectations when it comes to back pain relief.
WHAT IS EVOLVE?
Throughout its history, Medtronic has consistently produced high-quality medical devices for patients in over 130 countries. But pain relief is more than just the latest devices, which is why the company has developed an end-to-end guideline that is designed to:
- Clarify patient expectations as to exactly what the procedure will and will not accomplish
- Streamline program administration by standardizing available treatment options
- Promote diligent patient followup to help ensure the best possible results
The Evolve workflow system optimizes the SCS device by managing the pre-screening trial, providing specialized guidance regarding implant procedures and lead placement, precise SCS device calibration, and comprehensive patient instruction.
AVAILABLE MEDTRONIC DEVICES
To support this system, Medtronic offers a wide array of products that are designed to provide effective relief from back pain.
- RestoreUltra™ SureScan MRI Neurostimulator: This wafer-thin device allows almost instant MRI access to almost any location in the body.
- RestoreSensor™ SureScan MRI Neurostimulator: This device precisely adjusts stimulation levels based on the patient’s unique needs in different positions, such as sitting vs. standing; it also seamlessly alters dosage patterns to conform with positional changes.
- RestoreAdvanced™ SureScan MRI Neurostimulator: This 16-electrode device has the longest lasting battery of any neurostimulator in its class, making it an ideal choice for active adults.
These devices are best suited for patients dealing with:
The professionals at Medtronic and the specialists at PIOLI have one goal in common: to help you get back to a pain-free life!
The Evolve workflow system helps both the doctor and the device work together to relieve discomfort in almost any patient. We put patient first while designing customized treatment programs that meet your needs. To schedule your initial appointment, call 631-474-0707 or email us, today.